Paula's online gardening journal... since i can't seem to keep a written gardening journal going, i'm attempting to create (and update)this electronic one.
Hopefully it will last longer than the written versions.
Basic garden information... Zone 5 in Western Pennsylvania
There it is! Is that the gazing globe you're talking about? I love it? Geeesh Paula, I could stare at your garden all day long. It is so beautiful. I know I keep telling you that, but I don't care!! Haha.
Anyway...question for you...last year we had a big bee problem with our hummingbird feeders. Have you experienced this? Have you done anything or read anything to keep them away?
Hi Chelsea!... i haven't had a bee problem because i don't use hummingbird feeders!... except i just got myself one yesterday so it will be an adventure. I'll let you know if i see anything written on the subject.
2 comments:
There it is! Is that the gazing globe you're talking about? I love it? Geeesh Paula, I could stare at your garden all day long. It is so beautiful. I know I keep telling you that, but I don't care!! Haha.
Anyway...question for you...last year we had a big bee problem with our hummingbird feeders. Have you experienced this? Have you done anything or read anything to keep them away?
Hi Chelsea!... i haven't had a bee problem because i don't use hummingbird feeders!... except i just got myself one yesterday so it will be an adventure. I'll let you know if i see anything written on the subject.
Post a Comment