Paula's online gardening journal... since i can't seem to keep a written gardening journal going, i'm attempting to create (and update)this electronic one. Hopefully it will last longer than the written versions. Basic garden information... Zone 5 in Western Pennsylvania
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Annuals in the new bed...
I took the maddock to the turf between two crab apples in the front yard. I made a nice arcing bed and added a layer of mulch. I'm planning on purchasing some plants in the fall that i really want. Like a black iris... I then had Joseph bring a large rock up to place in it... and added the clay goose. On Saturday, Joseph requested a stepping stone in the middle of the bed (Since it is in the middle of his route to the road). By Sunday i needed some color in the bed and went for annuals. So now i have pink/white impatiens and a burgundy sage. It will be a pretty bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment