Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday musings...

So, i worked on Saturday and had today (Monday) off. It was one of those days with off and on rain showers coming through. I found myself sitting in the garden room watching the rain fall... it reminded me of my father. He would sit in the garage and watch the rain.

First thing that i noticed when i was getting myself ready to go outside... was a bunny beside the vegetable garden and a smaller bunny in my vegetable garden... oh no!!!!!!!!!! I proceeded to add putting up a fence to my list. I created a fence out of chicken wire and placed it around my tiny vegetable garden. Joseph went to Trader Horn and got me tomato cages for my green peppers.

During one of the rain showers, i fixed two ship's bells wind chimes that had broken. Hung them from the branches of the lower pines.

I did a lot of weeding and thinning out and pruning too. I also fertilized the potted plants and hanging baskets.

No comments: