The April showers this morning was welcome by this gardener. I've been doing a lot of bed reclamation. The weeds grow back into what i've created... so i go along, maddock in hand pulling the weeds, crabgrass, etc. back away from the edges. So many buckets full of weeds... but i am making progress and many of the beds that i didn't get to last year are being reclaimed this year. Still have much more to do.
In the veggie plot, we (joseph) tilled in the manure and we are just about ready to plant. I need to ask Dad what can go in at this time. I am starting some seeds indoors... basil for sure.

2 comments:
What a beautiful photo of the bleeding hearts with the forest background. How I love those delicate spring shade bloomers! Like these, lily-of-the-valley, and Virginia bluebells.
I really admire people with a green thumb! I just don't have it... your flowers are beautiful!
Post a Comment