Yesterday i was able to burn the pile of garden/tree debris. It took it a while since it wasn't as dry as i would have hoped. But with burning ordinances in place... it was my one day to do it. Now I can start my next pile ;-)...
I continue to be on dandelion duty... pulling out the offenders from the main garden and in many side beds. it seems that there is so much edging to be done. It is a never-ending task. I purchased some edging that is rubber-backed with a coco mat on top. I'll have to see how it does at keeping the weeds at bay.
My vegetable garden has green shoots coming up where i planted onions. I need to investigate what to plant next. I think m y Dad mentioned spinach and peas. I wonder when i will be able to dig in the dirt again... currently it's muddy. I'm hoping that it will warm up gradually. I really don't want instant summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment