I continue to take photos of the grape hyacinth, they are having a banner year.
Today i was able to put out my rain barrel... and managed to get it placed before some rain showers... so i have a nice start.
I also trimmed some liriope... still have more to do.
I was delighted to see an abundance of honey bees today. They like the hyacinth too. I also saw a hummingbird!
I brought out the big birdbaths and more statuary.
I need to transplant the heuchera that is growing back behind the shrubbery.
Currently in bloom:
-Grape Hyacinth
-Scilla
-Daffodils
-Jonquils
-Tulip
-Viola
-Frittalaria
-Dog tooth violets
-Wood Hyacinth
- Creeping Phlox
Paula's online gardening journal... since i can't seem to keep a written gardening journal going, i'm attempting to create (and update)this electronic one. Hopefully it will last longer than the written versions. Basic garden information... Zone 5 in Western Pennsylvania
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment