Paula's online gardening journal... since i can't seem to keep a written gardening journal going, i'm attempting to create (and update)this electronic one. Hopefully it will last longer than the written versions. Basic garden information... Zone 5 in Western Pennsylvania
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
MASSIVE MOUND of MULCH!!!
My ten yards of mulch was ordered yesterday morning and delivered within a few hours... I came home to a massive mound of mulch (in my parking space). So from 6pm - 9pm I mulched... and mulched. Did I make a dent in the massive mound?... NO... so today when i came home i mulched for a couple more hours. I am pleased with how well it looks in the main garden bed. And I'm looking forward to edging additional beds and mulching. I want a bed that connects the burning bushes (all six of them)... and a connecting bed of the grasses around the paper bark maple. And edging the bed that's along the sidewalk... and also the one out front... and the list goes on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment