So this is my massive mound of mulch!... and i had even been taking buckets off of it. But it feels really good to be able to clear out grassy areas (with the help of the maddock) edge the bed with a trench and then mulch it in. I still haven't finished the main bed out back. I needed a change and cleared and mulched around the bleeding hearts. It looks wonderful.
Paula's online gardening journal... since i can't seem to keep a written gardening journal going, i'm attempting to create (and update)this electronic one. Hopefully it will last longer than the written versions. Basic garden information... Zone 5 in Western Pennsylvania
Thursday, May 10, 2007
More mulch stories
So this is my massive mound of mulch!... and i had even been taking buckets off of it. But it feels really good to be able to clear out grassy areas (with the help of the maddock) edge the bed with a trench and then mulch it in. I still haven't finished the main bed out back. I needed a change and cleared and mulched around the bleeding hearts. It looks wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment