I edged the bed around the patio while the robins waited for the worms that i turned up. I also weeded the butterfly bed, the front crabapple tree bed and the front house beds. Still have plenty of others to attend to. And i'm contemplating the vegetable garden.
Paula's online gardening journal... since i can't seem to keep a written gardening journal going, i'm attempting to create (and update)this electronic one. Hopefully it will last longer than the written versions. Basic garden information... Zone 5 in Western Pennsylvania
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
It's May!
I edged the bed around the patio while the robins waited for the worms that i turned up. I also weeded the butterfly bed, the front crabapple tree bed and the front house beds. Still have plenty of others to attend to. And i'm contemplating the vegetable garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment