Friday, May 22, 2009

Vegetables...

Today we went to Jesteadt's greenhouse and purchased vegetables along with flowers. I proceeded to plant the green peppers and yellow peppers, a variety of tomatoes (still need to find plum tomatoes which are my favorites). Basil... twelve plants will produce a lot of pesto. Parsley. Cabbage... a variety with beautiful leaves. Joseph commented that there's probably not a lot of people that buy cabbage based on appearance. I also planted lettuce seeds.

In the flower side of things... i purchased flax, bouganvillia, marigolds and salvia.

1 comment:

Simply Wired Custom Jewelry said...

Hey darlin', thanks for the sweet, sweet message! I hope all is going well. Your yard, as usual, looks absolutely gorgeous and fantastic. You and Joseph make things so beautiful together! Did you try the Wordle word cloud yet? You can make it generate from your blog address. I bet yours will come up with some exceptionally beautifully words. :oD